Thursday, May 16, 2013

#584. Leo Five Thursday


(I'm a pretty big Beatles fan, though this one ends alluding specifically to a George Harrison song, "My Sweet Lord," after referencing a Beatles album, Rubber Soul, which is considered the first of their great work.  It features "Drive My Car," "Norwegian Wood," "Nowhere Man," "Michelle," "Girl," "In My Life," and others.  "Rubber soul" is a term I've adopted for myself, trying to figure out why it's so hard to find others like me.  I've used it in my poetry.  The Q&A format of this one comes from one of the books I'm currently reading, Rez Salute by Jim Northtrup.)

2 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

"Nowhere Man" is an amazing song and one of my favorite Beatles songs. It's always hard to find your place in the world Man.

SpacerGuy said...

I love the Beatles. Its such a tragedy J. Lennon got snuffed out in his prime. I used to sing Beatle songs in my youth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...