Friday, April 05, 2013

#541. Friday is Free Day!

During the Fridays of April several of my books will be free in their Kindle editions.  The most relevant one to people reading during this month is Yoshimi and the Shadow Clan.  It's the first book in the Yoshimi Trilogy.  There's also Terror of Knowing, a collection of poetry.  Finally, I also have Mouldwarp Press Presents #1 "Project Mayhem," an anthology of micro fiction that I had the chance to edit.  Its title is part of the fictional publishing venture whose questionable logo appears on the back cover of all three books.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very cool - will check first, as I think I already downloaded the first one.

Tony Laplume said...

Awesome. Thanks, Alex!

mshatch said...

One of these days I must get a kindle.

Tony Laplume said...

You can do what I did and download the computer app. Yes, there's an app for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...