Monday, March 26, 2012

#362. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

#362.

I'm doing the A-Z Challenge in April with movies (which may not surprise those who've visited Fan Companion).  Just thought you'd like to know, picked the line-up from my personal DVD collection, repeating the first four letters at the end of the month.

I picked up David Fincher's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo today, one of the movies from the end of 2011 that I didn't get a chance to see in theaters, and the one I most regretted missing.  I think Stieg Larrson's Millennium Trilogy is one of the more important cultural touchstones of, well, the new millennium, whose impact is only beginning.  You can take your Hunger Games.  I'll take my Lisbeth Salander.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...