Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#333. Survivor

#333.

The second installment of the Comparative (f)Analysis is up, and features one of my favorite TV shows, Survivor, ranking each of its twenty-two winners, including "South Pacific"'s Sophie Clarke.  I surprisingly haven't talked a whole lot about Survivor in my blogs, but I've been a fan since 2000, and have sometimes been amused about the reactions others have, their opinions about the best contestants, and even the relative worth of some seasons.  My secret dream is to one day compete, and my even bigger secret is that I've sometimes considered the workplace as a Survivor setting.  I'd like to believe that I've proven at least in that environment that I could make it far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...