Wednesday, December 04, 2002

#11. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Didn't get a post in yesterday...Anyhoo, the idea I had for it will fall into today's...

Ever not want to do something and end up doing it anyway? The other day I was talking about Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets, and I mentioned that there were things I didn't like about it. That I discussed a bit, but when asked to enumerate on what I did like, I fell into a quandary. I'd already done this, explain what I liked about it to others, and so I didn't feel like repeating myself, so I emphasized that I did in fact like the film despite evidence to the contrary. My friend wasn't satisfied, but I still did not feel like getting into it again, so I repeated that I had really enjoyed it. Thereby repeating myself, albeit in a different from the way I had hesitated in doing, even with my antipathy to do so.

Quite interesting, huh? That's all, anyway, for today...

Age of Mouldwarp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...