Saturday, February 02, 2019

Replacing the last post that was last available as an update.

Gosh, the last time I actually posted here was a pretty depressing thought.  I started a new job soon after that and, rest assured, things have generally improved for me.

As for whether or not I begin blogging here again, I honestly don't know.  Even though it's my original blog, I began to associate it with negative thoughts and decided to sort of abandon it.  But my blogging here hasn't always been terribly frequent.  Maybe I'll just start doing random poetry and stuff here.  We'll see.

5 comments:

Kate Larkindale said...

I will keep checking in to see if anything new shows up! But if not, you're fairly prolific on your other blogs, so...

Tony Laplume said...

Thanks.

SpacerGuy said...

Be consistent, newsworthy, interesting and never give up or ever surrender, hehe. I figure you'll recognize my divergent modification on the end bit, hehe.

The Armchair Squid said...

Glad to know things are looking up, generally.

Tony Laplume said...

Realize I checked in here late, but thanks for stopping by, Squid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...