Friday, February 24, 2012

#346. A-to-Z Challenge Signup

#346.

Okay, so I'm not exactly sure what I've just gotten myself into, but in some of my continuing efforts to get this blog to its best possible shape I've been subscribing to a lot more blogs (which are listed somewhere along the right side of the page), and have signed up for something called a blog hop, which will be relevant come April 1 when I guess I'll be participating in the A-Z Challenge, which I'm still not sure I entirely understand, but hopefully I will by then.

It's kind of funny, because Scouring Monk itself doesn't have a lot of fascinating activity these days, because of all these spin-off blogs I've been developing (listed as Scouring Blogs on the right, for your convenience), so I'm wondering how much people would be interested in a hub that simply redirects attention elsewhere.  Oh yeah.  This is the Internet.  That's what it's all about.

Anyway, I'm hoping the blog hop will be fun...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...