Monday, March 29, 2010

#236. WrestleMania 26, DVDs

#236

WrestleMania 26 was last night, and there were a few surprises. Wasn't expecting Jack Swagger (was anyone?) to win Money in the Bank. Didn't expect the unified tag team match to be a glorified squash match (guess either John Morrison can forget his push or expect it postponed indefinitely), but at least it was on the card (I guess), plus a bonus divas match that has little consequence (like last year's). Jericho winning, Punk losing, both surprises. Good for Jericho, too bad for Punk. Hart Dynasty finally participating in the Hart/McMahon feud was nice. Orton over Dibiase & Rhodes and Triple H over Sheamus were somewhat surprising. Undertaker/HBK as the main event was a pretty awesome idea. This will probably be pretty interesting to watch when I get the DVD in May...

I did end up getting the Amazon shipment of Genesis and Elimination Chamber on Friday, which helped build my enthusiasm for last night (when I watched WrestleMania...21). I'm anticipating the DVD releases of Against All Odds and Destination X so I can continue to follow the remarkable early run of Mr. Anderson in TNA as well as track the development of the Hogan Era...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...