Sunday, January 22, 2012

#337. Blogging Updates, Yoshimi, Bluewater

#337.

Since I went back to work a few weeks ago, my blogging activity has slowed and will continue to be slowed down from what it was like the last few months of 2011.  I'm making an effort to maintain my posting at Comics Reader, plus reading updates at Hub City (which does feature that streamlined Austen Paradise store at the bottom!).  The Fan Companion seems to have lost all the momentum it struggled to maintain after the Star Trek posts of 2010 and the early film talk of last year; apparently my wrestling thoughts couldn't rouse much interest, at least in that forum.  I'm taking something of a break from that, and maybe a little time off from Sigild as well, even though I've done "relatively popular" work there with some of the stories I've written for it (again, Star Trek seems to find an audience).

I'm waiting to hear back from the Brothers Hall about Yoshimi (as well as my last submission to its latest anthology), and some work I've done for Bluewater Comics.  Fingers getting sprained from being crossed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...