Thursday, July 23, 2009

#211. Hearing Issues

#211

Okay, so here's a bit more personal:

If you want to come off like an asshole about it, you can feel free to use negative connotations when referring to the fact that you can't hear me. I don't care how much I like you, you're basically saying that whatever else you might think, you think it's my problem and that it's a stupid problem. Well, it's stupid of you to think that way, and it's never pleasant to find out that someone who seems nice isn't always so nice, and more than not nice, can't help but conversationally being, well, an asshole. And I'm talking about an otherwise nice person. It sucks to know they really think I'm just a nuisance, whether they realize it or not, because they can't possibly see, for the smallest part of it, that constantly being told they you can't be heard isn't pleasant.

And that's just a rough idea of it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...