Wednesday, November 02, 2005

#112. Repose of the Eidolon, Leopold's Concentration

The band's started up again. Repose of the Eidolon is now in its second day as this year's NaNoWriMo effort. I've been frustrated in efforts to locate a key note for the story, but otherwise things have gone well enough. I've gotten three different word totals for the first chapter, but I'm going with the last one, which puts me behind (unlike the first two) the roughly 1667 words I'd need to write each day for 30 days (the general schema I employed last year and tried again with Leopold's Concentration). Today I went over by a couple of words, and have reached the staggering (well, not really) total-to-date of 3227 words. Balthazar Romero is turning out to be a potent way to channel this this tale. It's come fairly easily so far, which is a good thing, and nothing I've written I gave previous thought toward, which is another good thing.

Well, more later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...